Saturday 26 July 2014

Alpha and omega.

"Here ya go!"
-Stevie Reynolds, as he gave me his earphones, shit made me tear up a little.

Oh god, I can't remember the last time I felt as touched as I did today. I was noticeably a lot more depressed ever since my earphones broke and anyone with eyes could tell. I'm like an open picture book with no words when it comes to my emotional state, it's too much effort to put up a front so I don't do that because it looks tiring and to be honest, it amazes me as to why anyone else does it.

Hopped on the truck with Stevie, I expressed my feelings concerning my current situation and the nigga handed me his earphones saying I could keep it. If I had to guess what reciprocal love felt like, this would be it. Butterflies to the days.

I'm not the kind of dude that will go out and get what I need, I kinda just wait around until I stumble upon it for free, it's happened my entire life and it happened again today. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that I'm one lucky motherfucker.

Alpha & Omega - Sam Laxton


No comments:

Post a Comment